Zabtransterminal aims to create value for all our stakeholders and society. For us, sustainability – or our approach to responsible business conduct – is about caring for people, planet and profit.
Our Health, Safety, Environment and Quality allows operators and coustomers a peace of mind knowing the delivered petroleum products meet up to standard quality before use. This service also assists in managing the risk of potential damage to machinery, the consequential threat to the safety tankers and vessels in which these products will be delivered, the crew and cargo and ensuring the petroleum complies with global and regional environmental legislation. We have well-trained staff, who are highly skilled, driven by the passion in their work. Our well trained staffs are experts with years of experience driven by passion in their work, which translate automatically to taking responsibility for their own safety and that of their environment.
- Highest standards in safety management, constantly striving for a zero incident/accident working environment.
- Integrated Safety Management system based on the International Safety Management Code meeting or exceeding clients’ expectations.
- Exchange of lessons learned via our company magazine to raise awareness and elimination of recurrence.
- Operates vessels worldwide, including in Emission Control Areas and through sensitive marine environments, in strict compliance with applicable legislation.
- High standards for design, maintenance and operation of the vessels and training of its crew.
- Focus on environmental responsibility.
Excellence in health and safety is an important value of our company. We aim to prevent all accidents, injuries and occupational illness. We are dedicated to harmonize company-wide internal regulations and be more stringent about establishing the use of the best available techniques. Each company has implemented adequate counter-measures to secure the security of our facilities in line with the local, individual security risks.
Our Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) department ensures that all the vessels comply with or are ahead of the latest Health, Safety, Environment and Quality regulations. In co-operation with the crewing and technical departments, they increase the crew’s awareness of safety.
Zabtransterminal; ISO 9001:2008-certified and, pursuant to this, it operates using a “process-based” approach and a continuous improvement approach. Our key priority is, first and foremost, to ensure our customers are constantly satisfied by offering them top-quality products and services, as well as leading-edge manufacturing techniques.